View Profile Piper

All 104 Movie Reviews

35 w/ Responses

GREAT STUFF!

Just gotta ask. Any idea why I wasn't included in the credits?? THANKS!

Clever. She has quite the imagination doesn't she?

Always a pleasure.

Tomorrows-Nobody responds:

:) Checkout the Kickstarter to help us fund an 11 minute pilot of this series! http://kck.st/1ScjtKb

ANOTHER one of these piece of shit episodes?

ZONE-SAMA responds:

thx

It was really cool to see all of that footage from Pico Day. It warms the heart doesn't it? Dang. Mad love. Thanks for the opportunity to be a part of it.

RealFaction responds:

Yeah :) thanks! Glad to have had you, big fan.

Great voice acting! And well written. I'm a fan of Eastbeast, great writer! Also, who did the voice of Link? Whoever they are, that was superb voice acting. And of course I cannot ignore the animation. I enjoyed it very much! Good job, everyone!

I love these original characters, Sig and Tessa! Way to go. Awesome stuff, dud. I like very much.

This is awesome! I love it. Good job!

Bi-Polar-Bear responds:

Thanks so much :)

I see you kept the Spanish voice acting for Peach and Rosalina. So sexy. Heheh. This was fun! Good job getting the mouth flaps to fit the new English voice acting. I'm impressed!

Was cute. Kirby is my favorite! I have every remix of every Kirby song ever. So I may be biased in my grading. Of course Kirby looks cute! Kirby is adorable. Thanks for sharing.

For voice over inquiries please EMAIL me. Contact info down below. Newgrounds users get priority so let me know who you are. Thanks for visiting my page.

Piper Faye @Piper