Lindwurmsuppn Lindwurmsuppn

Clever. She has quite the imagination doesn't she?

Court Ordered - The Beginning Court Ordered - The Beginning

Always a pleasure.

Tomorrows-Nobody responds:

:) Checkout the Kickstarter to help us fund an 11 minute pilot of this series! http://kck.st/1ScjtKb

ZTV News Episode 7 ZTV News Episode 7

ANOTHER one of these piece of shit episodes?

ZONE-SAMA responds:

thx

NG's 20th Anni. Tribute NG's 20th Anni. Tribute

It was really cool to see all of that footage from Pico Day. It warms the heart doesn't it? Dang. Mad love. Thanks for the opportunity to be a part of it.

RealFaction responds:

Yeah :) thanks! Glad to have had you, big fan.

Zelda- The Letter Zelda- The Letter

Great voice acting! And well written. I'm a fan of Eastbeast, great writer! Also, who did the voice of Link? Whoever they are, that was superb voice acting. And of course I cannot ignore the animation. I enjoyed it very much! Good job, everyone!

Sig and Tessa: Order up Sig and Tessa: Order up

I love these original characters, Sig and Tessa! Way to go. Awesome stuff, dud. I like very much.

Animal Dash Trailer Animal Dash Trailer

This is awesome! I love it. Good job!

Bi-Polar-Bear responds:

Thanks so much :)

Super Smash Bros - Openin Super Smash Bros - Openin

I see you kept the Spanish voice acting for Peach and Rosalina. So sexy. Heheh. This was fun! Good job getting the mouth flaps to fit the new English voice acting. I'm impressed!

Kirby Gets a Sweater Kirby Gets a Sweater

Was cute. Kirby is my favorite! I have every remix of every Kirby song ever. So I may be biased in my grading. Of course Kirby looks cute! Kirby is adorable. Thanks for sharing.

Bruce Willis Bruce Willis

That hardcore pizza chewing, though. Hahaha. I'm gonna check out TheWeekendPilots now. Good job. A beautiful marriage of music and animation.