The Faceless Man - Battle of the Bastards The Faceless Man - Battle of the Bastards

Just heard this on the Newgrounds radio. Nice! Followed~

AIM - Hyper Piper (deathink) AIM - Hyper Piper (deathink)

I already follow you, so I must have already liked your music, but now- oh I'm so excited about this song. This is great. I'm imagining so many cool scenes. Way to go!

AnalogByNature responds:

Thank you - and it's YOU! You are the Hyper Piper!!!
What a small world this is! :D

A Little bit of Jazz A Little bit of Jazz

Very easy on the ears. Love it.

Ruby's Tree Ruby's Tree

Especially when you really get into it in the second half, it is spendlid! It's so cool! The lyrics and the music are a beautiful celebration of Ruby and The finger Eater. Seriously, good job, dude. I'll be doing my best to promote this! :) Much love, from me to you! You rock!

EggnogTripod responds:

Thanks for all the kind words Piper :)
much love2U2

Can You F*ck A Ghost? Can You F*ck A Ghost?

New favorite song.

Chad Gets All the News! Chad Gets All the News!

This is funny. Boobs *are* nice. However, Bob kind of slurred his last name a bit and for me it ruined the illusion of him being a news reporter. So half a star off for that. My honest review suggestion is trying to enunciate a bit more. As voice actors we all go through trying to remember that. Thanks for sharing. :)

acdramon responds:

Thank you for the feedback! I shall take in the said feedback with the might of the gods!

~EnV~Come Home ~EnV~Come Home

Hey, Envy. Funniest thing. I was looking for a beginner telescope for a gift when I did a search on youtube for some reviews. Found your video about the Celestron FirstScope Telescope. Was excited when I saw the Newgrounds link for the music and that you made it yourself. Funny bumping into you this way. I like it. Good job.

I Dun't Understaand! I Dun't Understaand!

Hahaha. Very funny. Actually, I imagined the shark in your profile picture. This voice would fit it very well. Only constructive advice, that it would be so much more awesome to hear this on a clearer mic. :) Thanks for sharing!

Keisok responds:

I understand. I just lack the funding to set up a more professional studio unfortunately. Auralex foam and a dynamic/condenser mic set up costs a notable amount of cash that I don't have available sadly.

Arise Thou Cybernether Arise Thou Cybernether

What really sticks out to me is how much thought you usually put into all of your projects. Not only that but the music itself is very well composed. Love the screaming! Good job everyone!

Except, Piper. That bitch can go suck a dick.

Thou 9th Circle (AIM2014) Thou 9th Circle (AIM2014)

This is amazing. I do feel like my lines seems a bit underplayed compared to the intensity of the other lines, but that's just me being hard on myself, I guess. Thanks for the plug and letting me be a part of this very creative and impressive piece.

Lich responds:

Haha not a problem, once again thank you for recording the Dialogue for this track :)